IMAFLORA® WOMEN’S Natural Feminine and Urogenital Well-Being of Women
10 vials of 10 ml with three-phase caps for maximum protection of lactic ferments
To prevent infections of the female urinary tract (UTI), both after the treatment of an acute episode or recurrent infections form, it can be useful to use products based on vaginal probiotics, capable of restoring a favourable endogenous microflora.
At the level of the urothelium or vaginal wall, the mucosa hosts a bacterial flora that offers an important barrier to infections. Lactobacilli make up about 90% of the microorganisms present in a healthy vaginal ecosystem of women of childbearing.
They maintain the pH at acid values (3.5-4.5) protecting the ecosystem from potentially harmful fungal and bacterial colonization. Counteracting its adhesion to the urothelium, the proliferation and growth of pathogenic microorganisms such as candida.
The mix of lactobacilli proposed in synergy with Cranberry and D-mannose is highly indicated to restore the balance of the vaginal ecosystem altered by antibiotic therapies, situations of intense or protracted psychophysical stress, significant changes in lifestyle, physiological or pathological changes of the hormonal balance, use of inappropriate intimate cleaners etc.
- Effective against bacterial vaginosis
- Inhibition of main urinary tract pathogens
- Excellent vaginal colonisation
- Relive from itching, burning, and discomfort
- Kept under control of the vaginal PH
- Powerful antioxidant useful to the urinary tract functionality
- Reduce the adhesion of pathogenic species to the urothelium